HST200-HST630 high speed stranding machine
The stranding machine is also known as high speed stranding machine/bundle machine/twist line Machine, widely used in all kinds of soft/hard conductor wires (copper wire, enameled wire, tinned wire, copper clad steel, copper clad aluminum, etc.) and stranding of electronic wires.
1. The maximum spindle speed is 3000 rpm.
2. Automatic tension control: When the twisted wire is received, the tension of the wire should be continuously increased when the wire is received from the bottom of the disk. The machine can automatically track and adjust the tension of the wire; make the tension of the whole wire uniform, and the machine can not Shut down to adjust the tension.
3. The main engine is oil lubricated and naturally circulated and cooled, which effectively extends the service life of the main shaft bearings.
The wire-passing system adopts a new structure, and the wire is directly passed from the spindle guide wheel to the bow belt, which reduces the scratching and jumping phenomenon caused by the failure of the corner guide wheel on the aluminum disk.
4. There are three pressing devices in the machine to ensure the roundness of the conductor after stranding and reduce the loss of insulation material.
5. The whole machine adopts synchronous belt transmission, there is no lubrication point inside the machine, the machine is cleaned, the stranded wire is free of oil, and it is suitable for conductor stranding of various types of surface cleanliness.
6. To adjust the lay length, only one pick-up wheel needs to be replaced. The twisting direction is only required to pull the reversing rod, and the operation is simplified, thereby reducing the operator's error rate and working intensity. The whole machine bearings are all well-known brands in Japan. The bow belts are made of new materials. They are flexible and avoid jumping stocks caused by vibration during high-speed operation. Inverters, PLCs, magnetic powder clutches, electromagnetic brakes, hydraulic jacks, etc. are all well-known for import. Brand, reducing failure rate and maintenance costs.
Widely used in all kinds of soft/hard conductor wires (copper wire, enameled wire, tinned wire, copper clad steel, copper clad aluminum, etc.) and stranding of electronic wires, such as: power cord, Telephone lines, audio lines, video lines, car lines, network lines, etc. Twist a single single conductor into a strand to meet the wire processing requirements.