Cutters are an electronic product. The cutting machine can store 100 sets of data, 6 kinds of cutting, stripping methods, new energy, complete power supply, and special meter box.
Automatic cutting machine uses PLC to control two stepping motors, one drive two conveying wheels to rotate the conveying line, and the other driving slot rotates, so that the finished product in the groove can be Pour in the lower tank. The cut-off is driven by the air pump, and the solenoid valve is controlled by the PLC to supply power to the cylinder to cut the cylinder.
First, the main components function introduction:
Intake wheel: conveyor line and stripping head. When stripping, the wire stripper has a stripping head and a stripping tail (line length less than 50 mm). In the stripping process, in addition to the stripping head, the stripper has a stripping function in the middle of the stripping.
2, pulley: conveyor line and peeling machine peeling tail. (The wire stripper does not affect the stripping, so the “pulley up knob” should be in the “U” position.
3. Feeding wheel gap adjustment knob: adjust the stripper feed wheel gap to increase the swing pitch , reduce the hem clearance (according to the screw thickness adjustment).
4, stripper inlet wheel pressure adjustment knob: adjust the stripper inlet wheel pressure, pull out clockwise rotation, increase the inlet wheel pressure After pulling out, rotate counterclockwise to reduce the pressure of the inlet wheel. (Depending on the strength of the steel wire, it is difficult to peel off, the pressure is difficult to increase, and the pressure is easy to be lowered)
5. Feeding wheel lift knob: When the stripper When the thread is lifted, the feed wheel is lifted, turn the knob clockwise to lift the feed wheel, and the feed wheel passes smoothly; when working, the feed wheel is lowered, turn the knob counterclockwise to lower the feed wheel. l Press the wire. p>
6, outlet wheel gap adjustment knob: adjust the stripping gap of the stripper to increase the gap of the upper pendulum and reduce the gap of the hem (according to the thickness of the wire).
7. Adjustment knob: adjust the outlet pressure of the stripper, rotate it counterclockwise after pulling out, increase the outlet wheel pressure, after pulling out The hour hand rotates to reduce the inlet wheel pressure. (According to the strength of the wire skin, that is, the peeling is difficult, the pressure is difficult to increase, and the pressure is easy to reduce.)
8. Pulley lifting knob: Lifting the pulley when pulling out the wire, counterclockwise Turn the knob to raise the pulley so that the wire can be pulled out smoothly; lower the pulley during operation and turn the knob down the pulley clockwise. (When using the short peeling procedure, raise the pulley)
9. Tool holder assembly: On the wire stripping machine responsible for wire cutting, the wire stripping head and the stripping tail, in the stop state, the upper and lower blades need to be opened to a larger position, so that the wire can smoothly pass the cutter.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Device composition and classification of cable machine
- How to install and maintain the cable cabling machine
- How the cutting machine works
- Main points for installation, operation and maintenance of cable machine
- What details should be paid attention to when using high-speed cutting machine
- The advantages and disadvantages of computer cutting machine
- Operating procedure of computer cutting machine
- The future development direction of automatic cutting machine
- Extrusion machine safety technical operation procedures
- Preparation and precautions for fully automatic cutting machine