铠InstallationThe work content of cable maintenance
Road repair, renovation and expansion of other aspects of road construction in urban construction, increasing the intensity, large machinery Construction damages telecommunications pipes, and accidents that cause damage, damage, and blockage of optical cable lines that cause communication interruptions often occur. Strengthening the daily patrol of telecommunication pipelines is an effective means to reduce or avoid damage to the optical cable lines due to external forces.
Periodic non-scheduled testing of fiber backups
Scheduled periodic testing of spare fiber cores is an important means of finding hidden barriers to fiber optic cable cores. Most of the metro optical cable segments have a large number of cores. The current monitoring system can not monitor every core. One cable can only monitor several cores. The blocking of non-occupied cores can only be passed periodically in most cases. Regular fiber preparation tests to discover.
In the process of repairing the breakage of the optical cable line, the cable line maintenance department should closely cooperate with the transmission equipment maintenance department and obey the dispatch of the transmission maintenance department. Under normal circumstances, the optical system alarms, the transmission department first determines whether it is a fiber-optic line problem, and immediately informs the cable line maintenance department that the maintenance personnel further determines the fault type, range, and location of the optical cable line through the core test. In this case, it is necessary to cooperate with the transmission department to temporarily jump the interrupted optical system to other spare cores for communication recovery.
For a metro optical cable network, there may be several optical cables for the same route, and there may be several optical cable transmission routes in the same office direction, so that dynamic scientific management is required:
(1) Structure, number of cores, physical routing directions, contacts and divergence points of each cable.
(2) The use of the core of each cable in transmission.
(3) The ODM of the ODF entered by each cable.
(4) The position and number of the ODF in the transmission room, the position and number of the optical end.
(5) The correspondence between the jumper and the core of each optical end; in the jumper, the one-to-one correspondence between the ends of each jumper and the core.
- What are the technical characteristics of high-speed stranding machine?
- The effect of the extruder filter on the film product
- What is the difference between the extruder and the injection molding machine
- Analysis of the development history of rubber extruders
- Discussion on the market and development trend of the extruder
- Resolving the same direction-parallel--double screw extruder
- Does the single-screw extruder exit the market
- Discussion on PVC, PE and other plastic wire and cable extruders
- United States launches new wood-plastic extrusion machine
- Operation procedure for cabling process655677772 I. Equipment composition and use The equipment is composed of a twisting cage, a wrapping head, a steel head, a tractor, a lead device and an electrical control part, etc., mainly used for insulated wires. 65787724567772Operating procedure for cable-forming process _ News Dynamic _ King Lyle Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.6789772Operation procedure for cable-forming process 65607772Cable machine Operating procedures for the cabling process66787772The following is a description of the
- How the cutting machine works
- Daily operation attention details of high-speed stranding machine