In recent years, the twin-screw extrusion machine market has been extremely hot. Relatively speaking, the single screw has been in a state of quietness. However, the single-screw extruder is a basic plastic processing equipment with a simple structure, low cost, and greater design flexibility. A variety of special single screw extruders have received much attention.
Because of its simple structure, low cost and high production efficiency, the screw extruder has always been the molding processing of plastic pipes, plates, sheets and profiles. Important equipment. With the continuous advancement of technology and the improvement of people's understanding of the screw, a variety of different extrusion machine structures have been introduced.
In recent years, twin-screw extruders have developed at an unusually high speed. However, as people’s awareness of extrusion technology continues to increase, special single-screw extrusions Processing technology has replaced the trend of multi-screw technology.
Features of Different Screw Extruders
The single-screw extruder is an extruder that has been widely used earlier. Due to its simple structure and high processing efficiency, it has been widely used in the field of plastic processing. Similarly, in order to meet different processing needs, various equipment manufacturers have explored a variety of screw and barrel structures. The single-screw extruder develops a variety of different structures from the basic pure spiral structure, such as damping screw, exhaust extrusion, slotted screw barrel, pin barrel, building block structure, etc., thus making the molding range of the single screw extruder It is wider and adapts to a wider field.
Because of the small footprint of the single-screw extruder, it has become the leader in the field of composite processing and blown film. Single-screw extruder technology has become an important part of the extrusion processing market.
The twin-screw extruder includes a parallel twin-screw extruder and a conical twin-screw Extruded the machine. Parallel twin-screw extruders have the same direction and anisotropy. In recent years, with the rapid development of domestic electronic appliances, communications, automobiles and other fields, the market demand for material modification and compounding technology has increased significantly. The co-rotating twin-screw compounding machine, as a big beneficiary of the market, was almost synonymous with twin-screw. Since the initial high-tech equipment development, it has become one of the popular equipment. Although there are still differences in technical content and strength among various manufacturers, it is undeniable that the development of twin-screw extruders in China is quite mature, especially in the small and medium-sized machine market.
In comparison, the counter-parallel twin-screw extruder has been developed less domestically, and the equipment used for forming is more of a conical twin-screw extruder. The conical twin-screw extruder is widely used in profile forming and has been successfully applied in the field of building door and window processing.
Because of the high output of the twin-screw extruder, the mixing performance is superior to that of the conventional single-screw extruder, and the building block structure is generally easy to adjust according to different materials, so it becomes extruded. The dominant force in the processing market.
Multi-screw extruder generally refers to a three-screw or three-screw extruder. It is usually designed to achieve better mixing results. Compared with single screw and twin screw, it has much less market application. The planetary screw extruder is a multi-screw extruder that has received much attention in the market in recent years. It is especially suitable for the extrusion processing of general-purpose plastics, and has a better effect as a compounding feeder for molding processing.
- What are the technical characteristics of high-speed stranding machine?
- The effect of the extruder filter on the film product
- What is the difference between the extruder and the injection molding machine
- Analysis of the development history of rubber extruders
- Discussion on the market and development trend of the extruder
- Resolving the same direction-parallel--double screw extruder
- Discussion on PVC, PE and other plastic wire and cable extruders
- United States launches new wood-plastic extrusion machine
- Operation procedure for cabling process655677772 I. Equipment composition and use The equipment is composed of a twisting cage, a wrapping head, a steel head, a tractor, a lead device and an electrical control part, etc., mainly used for insulated wires. 65787724567772Operating procedure for cable-forming process _ News Dynamic _ King Lyle Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.6789772Operation procedure for cable-forming process 65607772Cable machine Operating procedures for the cabling process66787772The following is a description of the
- How the cable machine works
- The equipment composition and main features of the cable-forming machine
- Category of stranding machine
- How to operate the wrapping machine?
- The work content and precautions of single stranding machine
- Daily maintenance of the shaker
- Class of cable machine