With the development of mechanical technology, the shaker gradually enters people's field of vision. During the use of the shaker, the operator often overlooks the daily maintenance of the shaker.
Shake machine is mainly used for various The automatic loop forming process of the wire. It can be directly connected to the extrusion line to achieve automatic control of the entire ring forming process. During the maintenance of the shaker, the operator should understand the working principle of the shaker and operate in strict accordance with the operating rules of the shaker. The shaker realizes automatic control such as feeding, aligning and cutting. Therefore, before using the shaker, check all parts of the shaker to make sure the machine is free of problems before recirculating the package.
Normal startup is also part of the shaker maintenance. Before starting, you must ensure that the shaker is not lacking in lubricant. Lubricating oil should be selected from the regular manufacturer's lubricating oil. To ensure no precipitation, the operator should regularly add lubricating oil according to the needs of the shaker. Many manufacturers use the shaker to add lubricant only after the lubricant is basically used up. This way, the method will wear out the parts of the shaker and reduce the service life of the shaker.
In the mechanical production process, operators often neglect the cleanliness of the machine tool, which is not advisable. The shaker must be kept clean while the machine is running. For areas contaminated with oil, wipe as little as possible with water, which will rust the machine. To prevent the shaker from rusting, the operator can apply rust on the shaker with paint.
In the maintenance process, the damage of the handle, button and button should be checked frequently, and the damaged parts should be repaired in time to avoid affecting the work. After the shaker stops working, the machine must be completely cleaned after the machine parts have completely stopped rotating to ensure the safety of the workers.
- What are the technical characteristics of high-speed stranding machine?
- The effect of the extruder filter on the film product
- What is the difference between the extruder and the injection molding machine
- Analysis of the development history of rubber extruders
- Discussion on the market and development trend of the extruder
- Resolving the same direction-parallel--double screw extruder
- Does the single-screw extruder exit the market
- Discussion on PVC, PE and other plastic wire and cable extruders
- United States launches new wood-plastic extrusion machine
- Operation procedure for cabling process655677772 I. Equipment composition and use The equipment is composed of a twisting cage, a wrapping head, a steel head, a tractor, a lead device and an electrical control part, etc., mainly used for insulated wires. 65787724567772Operating procedure for cable-forming process _ News Dynamic _ King Lyle Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.6789772Operation procedure for cable-forming process 65607772Cable machine Operating procedures for the cabling process66787772The following is a description of the
- Class of cable machine
- What is the cage cutter?
- Installation and production operations of skimmers
- The function and operation of the cage machine
- Beaming machine technology reference and
- Operation procedure of the wire drawing machine
- Safety and maintenance procedures for milling machines in the production machine of the ring machine
- Model Specifications for Single Strander
- Failure and treatment of high-speed stranded cable
- Structure of the looper