Cable MachineCL1250-2+3 Machine Structure Description
1. Transmission device
The main power of a speed control motor is decelerated by 1:3.167 times double output shaft gear reducer, one end is transmitted to the corner box and the main gear box to drive the main machine to rotate, and the other end passes The universal joint is passed to the wrapper head, the steel head, and the 27-stage traction gearbox. The drive shaft speed is 394.7r/min. The take-up cable frame is a separate drive.
2, the cage
consists of a hollow spindle, a support disc, and a wire frame. The wire racks are evenly arranged in the cage. In order to prevent the core from twisting, there are two types of splitter plates: roll type and sleeve type. The general type line adopts roll type and the round line adopts sleeve type. The end face of the front support disc is provided with a fork for placing the core material.
3, wire mold base
Two mold bases are mounted on the frame. The frame is equipped with a hand wheel and a screw rod, which can adjust the front and rear of the mold base to make the die mouth and The twist angle is adapted to cause the cable to be well stranded in the parallel mold.
4, steel toe cap
consists of a six-stage gearbox, rotating bracket, tailstock. Two pairs of Φ600 steel reel discs are mounted on the rotating bracket for the steel strip to be released. The steel toe cap is input from the main drive shaft and passed to the six-stage gearbox. The required belt pitch and forward and reverse straps can be achieved by changing the handle.
5, around the head
consists of a six-stage gearbox, Φ400 × 3 wrapping device, movable mold frame. In order to prevent the cable from vibrating during the tape winding process, the movable frame die can be used to adjust the position of the mold frame.
5, steel toe cap
Six-stage gearbox, rotating bracket and tailstock. Two pairs of Φ600 steel reel discs are mounted on the rotating bracket for the steel strip to be released. The steel toe cap is input from the main drive shaft and passed to the six-stage gearbox. The required belt pitch and forward and reverse straps can be achieved by changing the handle.
6. No shaft receiving and discharging machine
The shaftless receiving and discharging machine is a general auxiliary machine for the special equipment of wire and cable industry. For the cable winding reel.
Shaftless take-up and take-up machine. It mainly consists of a wire take-up machine, a universal joint and a wire splicer. The shaftless winding machine is designed to meet the winding characteristics of the winding and the stepless adjustment within a certain range. The CL1250-2+3 type cable forming machine adopts a torque motor. The cable adopts the polished rod type cable, which has flexible movement, quick adjustment and convenient use.
7. Traction device
The traction device draws the cable that has been twisted into a cable and winds it onto the take-up reel. The power is input from the main drive shaft, passed to the 27-speed gearbox, and then passed through a set of reduction gears to reach the traction wheel drive. A variety of speeds are available with variable speed handles to meet a variety of stranding pitch requirements.
Previous: What is the cage cutter?
- What are the technical characteristics of high-speed stranding machine?
- The effect of the extruder filter on the film product
- What is the difference between the extruder and the injection molding machine
- Analysis of the development history of rubber extruders
- Discussion on the market and development trend of the extruder
- Resolving the same direction-parallel--double screw extruder
- Does the single-screw extruder exit the market
- Discussion on PVC, PE and other plastic wire and cable extruders
- United States launches new wood-plastic extrusion machine
- Operation procedure for cabling process655677772 I. Equipment composition and use The equipment is composed of a twisting cage, a wrapping head, a steel head, a tractor, a lead device and an electrical control part, etc., mainly used for insulated wires. 65787724567772Operating procedure for cable-forming process _ News Dynamic _ King Lyle Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.6789772Operation procedure for cable-forming process 65607772Cable machine Operating procedures for the cabling process66787772The following is a description of the
- What is the cage cutter?
- Installation and production operations of skimmers
- The function and operation of the cage machine
- Beaming machine technology reference and
- Operation procedure of the wire drawing machine
- Safety and maintenance procedures for milling machines in the production machine of the ring machine
- Model Specifications for Single Strander
- Failure and treatment of high-speed stranded cable
- Structure of the looper
- High-speed stranding machine cable project started in 2019