1, Paper Machine Equipment Composition and Use:
The machine is mainly composed of an active wrapping paper tray, a traction mechanism, a aligning mechanism and a wire take-up mechanism, and is used for covering a single or twisted wire center wrapping paper such as PE or PVC.
2, main technical parameters
Drive power: 1HP (frequency control)
Applicable wire diameter:  ; φ1mm~φ5mm
wrapping speed: 5~60m/min
wrapping pitch: 5~20mm stepless adjustable
Reel size: φ500 (outer diameter) Xφ80 (inner hole) X300 (inner width)
Applicable materials: cotton paper, wheat Pull paper, aluminum foil
Paper turntable: Disk diameter 250mm, width 10mm~30mm, aperture φ50
3, operation explanation:
3.1 Wind threading method: Refer to the general equipment department diagram, command the wind thread that can be parallel to the wind thread to the outside according to the direction of the graphic representation; in order to increase the traction, It is also possible to wrap the thread for selection.
3.2 stepless speed charter handle: Change the wrapping paper pitch by adjusting the drag speed.
Note! When the machine prohibits speed modularity, stop.
3.3 Input paper angle standard lever: In the future start the lathe loose standard lever base compaction screw, swing the standard lever angle to the appropriate angle , tighten the compression screw.
3.4 Packaging Force Adjustment Device: Loosen or tighten the adjusting nut to adjust the paper strength.
3.5 Restore the wire force adjustment device: Loosen or tighten the adjusting nut to adjust the wire tension.
3.6 Electronic Digital Defining Meter: Create meters and survey wraps.
3.7 Machine start and speed modular reference drive operating manual
3.8 It is recommended that the normal starting frequency be above 20Hz to avoid the ultra-low speed long-term revolution and avoid the continuous high-speed operation time of the machine in the long-term.
4. Maintenance and maintenance of equipment
Lubricate or grease the transmission parts such as bearing housings, bearings, gearboxes and ejector rods regularly;
Always check whether the connecting parts are loose or not, and the machine has no abnormal noise to eliminate accidents.
- What are the technical characteristics of high-speed stranding machine?
- The effect of the extruder filter on the film product
- What is the difference between the extruder and the injection molding machine
- Analysis of the development history of rubber extruders
- Discussion on the market and development trend of the extruder
- Resolving the same direction-parallel--double screw extruder
- Does the single-screw extruder exit the market
- Discussion on PVC, PE and other plastic wire and cable extruders
- United States launches new wood-plastic extrusion machine
- Operation procedure for cabling process655677772 I. Equipment composition and use The equipment is composed of a twisting cage, a wrapping head, a steel head, a tractor, a lead device and an electrical control part, etc., mainly used for insulated wires. 65787724567772Operating procedure for cable-forming process _ News Dynamic _ King Lyle Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.6789772Operation procedure for cable-forming process 65607772Cable machine Operating procedures for the cabling process66787772The following is a description of the
- The work content and precautions of single stranding machine
- Daily maintenance of the shaker
- Class of cable machine
- What is the cage cutter?
- Installation and production operations of skimmers
- The function and operation of the cage machine
- Beaming machine technology reference and
- Operation procedure of the wire drawing machine
- Safety and maintenance procedures for milling machines in the production machine of the ring machine
- Model Specifications for Single Strander